Tumblewheel Studios is bringing an affordable solution to underfunded schools and communities with its portable art classroom project. The self-contained space is a mid-sized city transportation vehicle that has been stripped of its interior and carefully redesigned to serve the purpose of a place for nurturing creative talents.
To promote the cause and to brand the community project as a valuable experience for schools, individuals and potential volunteers, Tubmlewheel Studios is offering workshop classes in Portland, Oregon and neighboring locations during the months of June, July, August and September. As a result, the intent of the portable art classroom project can be experienced first-hand, while Tumblewheel Studios can gain traction by building potentially valuable connections with schools and communities.
Tumblewheel Studios Uses a Revamped Bus to Teach Art to Kids
1. Affordable Art Education - Affordable and accessible art education solutions are disrupting traditional school curriculums and providing opportunities for underfunded communities and schools.
2. Mobile Learning Spaces - The use of repurposed vehicles as portable classrooms is creating flexible and adaptable learning environments that can be brought directly to communities in need.
3. Community-based Education Initiatives - Community-driven education programs are fostering connections between schools, individuals, and organizations to provide valuable learning experiences beyond the traditional classroom.
1. Education Technology - The development of innovative tools and platforms is disrupting the education industry, offering affordable and accessible art education solutions.
2. Transportation - The repurposing of vehicles as mobile learning spaces presents opportunities for disruption within the transportation industry by utilizing existing assets for educational purposes.
3. Nonprofit and Community Development - Community-based education initiatives are creating opportunities for nonprofit organizations and community development projects to contribute to educational access and creativity.