Pop-Tarts are associated with being a highly portable breakfast option, but the brand seeks to outdo itself with the newly announced Pop-Tarts Bites that promise to be even more convenient to consume out of the house.
The breakfast pastries are bite-sized versions of the brands original version that includes a soft crust that has been filled with jelly before being topped with frosting. The new snack will come in two flavor options including 'Brown Sugar Cinnamon' and 'Frosted Strawberry,' which are both 150 calories per serving and come in individual pouches to eat when on-the-go.
The Pop-Tarts Bites will launch in December of this year and were unveiled by the brand at its four-day Pop-Tarts Trick & Treat Café event that is taking place in New York City until October 27.
Image Credit: Pop-Tarts
Pop-Tarts Bites will Launch in Two Sweet Flavors
1. Portable Breakfast Snacks - Creating bite-sized versions of popular breakfast options offers convenient, on-the-go snacking for busy consumers.
2. Flavored Snack Innovation - Introducing new and exciting flavors in snack products provides unique taste experiences and encourages consumer engagement.
3. Individual Packaging Solutions - Packaging snacks in individual pouches enhances portability and allows for easy consumption in various locations.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore the creation of bite-sized versions of their products to meet the demand for convenient, portable breakfast options.
2. Snack Food Industry - Snack food companies can innovate by introducing new and exciting flavors in their products to attract consumers and stand out in the market.
3. Packaging Industry - Packaging companies can develop individual pouch packaging solutions that enhance convenience and portability for a wide range of snack products.