In the spirit of Barcelona's vibrant and whimsical urban architecture, Colombo and Serboli Architecture creates a rich pop color interior for a home in the historic El Born neighborhood. The living space is painted in modernity and stand-out furniture pieces. From the grey kitchen cabinets and the pink dining table to the peach-nuanced arched storage space and deep blue and pinkish hallway, the architects from Colombo and Serboli have created a welcoming and uplifting atmosphere.
The 65 square-meter property is not only characterized by a cheerful pop color interior design, however. The apartment also carries historic significance as it is "set in a residential building that dates back to the 13th century." CaSA associates rearranged the apartment, whilst demolishing partition walls and emphasizing the four meter-high ceilings and large balcony spaces. By doing so, the architects succeeded in keeping up with modern minimalism and not over-clutter with pop color interior motifs.
Photo Credits: Roberto Ruiz
Colombo and Serboli Architecture Create Colorful Storage in Barcelona
1. Pop Color Interior Designs - Exploring the use of vibrant colors and bold furniture pieces in interior design.
2. Historic Building Renovations - Revitalizing historic buildings with modern design elements.
3. Modern Minimalism - Embracing sleek and uncluttered design principles in interior spaces.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior design firms to incorporate vibrant colors and bold furniture in their projects.
2. Architecture - Chance for architecture firms to renovate historic buildings while blending modern design aesthetics.
3. Furniture Manufacturing - Potential to create and market bold furniture pieces that complement pop color interior designs.