This adorable advertisement showcases babies making hilariously cute poo faces as they go to the bathroom in their diapers. The commercial promotes Pampers' vast line of baby wipes and there is a single phrase at the end of the commercial that reads "Don’t fear the mess!"
The ad features ten babies' faces in ultra slow motion with a musical orchestra in the background. The music being played at the beginning reflects a movie-like battle about to begin and then it slowly changes into a triumphant theme song of accomplishment. This particular sound track was actually used in the film "A Space Odyssey."
Pampers' ad is just over 60 seconds but that is plenty of time for each viewer to understand exactly what is happening. Each baby's poo face is an instantly recognized with familiar expressions.
This Ad Titled 'Pooface' Features Babies Making Silly Bathroom Faces
1. Baby-focused Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique and memorable advertising campaigns focused on babies.
2. Humorous Marketing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating humor into advertising to catch audiences' attention and make a lasting impression.
3. Slow-motion Videography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in utilizing slow-motion videography to create engaging and visually stunning advertisements.
1. Baby Product Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the manufacturing of baby products to meet the demand generated by humorous and memorable advertising campaigns.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique and attention-grabbing marketing and advertising campaigns for clients.
3. Videography and Video Editing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of cutting-edge videography and video editing techniques to create engaging and visually appealing content.