The Pompeii Sofa would be a gorgeous addition to a cool modern interior, and it would equally suit an outdoor lounging space as well. Made from a beautiful Italian calcareous rock called travertine, the piece has bronze feet and armrests, and it's perhaps most appropriately classified as a bench.
A lover of modern design will absolutely eat this object up. It isn't the sort of couch on which you'd want to curl up with a book, but it exudes a firm sophistication and formality that would contribute aesthetically and practically to very grand spaces. Although it's rather minimalist, Mattia Bonetti's Pompeii Sofa is at once earthy, industrial and artistic. You can discern the natural lines of the stone, and the metal components have a grace about their gently curved formation.
The Pompeii Sofa is Soft on the Eyes and Hard on the Backside
1. Modern Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the modern design trend can involve incorporating unconventional materials and combining minimalism with functionality.
2. Indoor-outdoor Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the indoor-outdoor furniture trend can involve creating versatile and weather-resistant furniture that seamlessly transitions between indoor and outdoor spaces.
3. Artistic Industrial Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the artistic industrial design trend can involve blending artistic elements with industrial materials to create unique, visually captivating furniture pieces.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the furniture manufacturing industry can involve exploring alternative materials, such as travertine, and incorporating innovative design concepts to attract modern design enthusiasts.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the interior design industry can involve integrating indoor-outdoor furniture solutions to create seamless, versatile living spaces that cater to the modern lifestyle.
3. Art and Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the art and decor industry can involve collaborating with designers to create artistic industrial pieces that serve as both functional furniture and visually striking art installations.