The Pom Cafe will be opening its doors in London, England, offering a unique experience to promote The Secret Life of Pets 2.
The cafe, which is being opened by The Pug Cafe and Universal Pictures UK, was inspired by a character in the film -- a furry Pomeranian named Gidget. Owners are invited to bring their Pomeranians to the event for plenty of photo opportunities and shareable moments. In addition, owners will receive a special Secret Life of Pets cupcake, while their furry companions can help themselves to a 'pupacchino.'
While some other dog breeds will be accepted at this event, it's largely exclusive to Pomeranians. The event will be happening on May 12th.
Image Credit: Pug Cafe
A Pom Cafe Will Be Opening in London to Promote the Secret Life of Pets 2
1. Dog-friendly Cafe Events - Organizing dog-friendly cafe events to promote movies or other products can create unique and memorable experiences for pet owners.
2. Unique Pet Photography Opportunities - Offering photo opportunities for pet owners in a themed cafe setting can provide a disruptive innovation opportunity in the pet photography industry.
3. Pet-focused Food and Beverage Offerings - Creating special food and beverage options for pets, like 'pupacchinos', can tap into the growing market of pet-friendly products and services.
1. Film and Entertainment - Collaborating with film studios to create interactive experiences in cafes can open up new marketing and promotional opportunities in the film and entertainment industry.
2. Pet Care and Services - Integrating pet-friendly events and offerings into cafes presents a disruptive innovation opportunity within the pet care and services industry.
3. Food and Beverage - Developing unique food and beverage options specifically catering to pets can be a disruptive innovation opportunity within the food and beverage industry.