Supreme launches a collection of politically charged t-shirts and the garments are each adorned with graphics of Stormy Daniels and 18 other women that have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct. The range is aptly named '18 & Stormy' and is done in collaboration with Richard Prince.
This is not the first time Supreme has took a potent stand with its political views. Earlier this year, the brand released a collection of charitable tees and contributed the proceeds to families who were impacted by Trump's 'Zero-Tolerance' immigration policy.
Much like its precursor, the proceeds from this range of politically charged t-shirts will go toward a cause. Supreme and Richard Prince are donating everything to Downtown for Democracy — a group that seeks to "transform cultural influence into political power."
Supreme's '18 & Stromy' Collection Commemorates Women
1. Politically Charged Fashion - The rise of politically charged fashion collections presents an opportunity for brands to engage with consumers and make powerful social statements.
2. Collaborative Activism - Collaborations between fashion brands and artists or activists can create unique and impactful collections that resonate with consumers and promote causes.
3. Fashion as Political Commentary - Fashion brands embracing political commentary through their designs can spark conversations, raise awareness, and contribute to social change.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can seize the opportunity to create politically charged collections that resonate with socially conscious consumers.
2. Art & Design - Collaborations between fashion brands and artists present an innovative opportunity to merge art and fashion to communicate powerful social messages.
3. Activism & Politics - Activist groups and political organizations can leverage fashion collaborations to raise funds, engage supporters, and amplify their messages.