'The Contender' is a new political card game that combines American politics with fast-action game play. With the American presidential campaign heating up, many people are becoming increasingly engaged in current political debates. This game provides a fun way to dip your toes in the world of politics.
The Contender is structured so that one player will serve as the moderator, while the other players act as presidential candidates. The moderator will deal argument cards to candidates and then select topic cards that range from issues such as public education to gun control. The candidates must respond to the topics based on the argument cards they have been given. What is unique about these cards is that they contain actual summaries of statements by political figureheads such as Barack Obama, Ross Perot, Al Gore and other former presidential candidates.
The political card game is both educational and highly entertaining, making it a fun way to engage with American politics.
This Card Game is Designed to Prepare Players for the Presidential Election
1. Political Card Games - A growing market for political-themed card games and board games is creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in game design, educational tools, and marketing strategies.
2. Gamification of Political Engagement - The Contender and other political card games are utilizing gamification principles to attract new audiences to political engagement, creating opportunities for innovation in political education and mobilization.
3. Simulation of Real-world Decision-making - Political card games like The Contender provide opportunities for players to simulate the decision-making process of political candidates, offering potential for innovation in decision and prediction technology and public policy modeling.
1. Game Design - Designers of political and educational games can benefit from the rising demand for political-themed games, creating opportunities for innovation in game mechanics, storylines, educational content, and accessibility.
2. Political Education - Educational organizations and political campaigns can utilize gamified learning tools like The Contender to engage and inform new audiences, creating opportunities for innovation in digital and experiential learning techniques.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers and advertisers can leverage the popularity of political games to create innovative campaigns that utilize gamification to engage with consumers around political issues and causes.