In order to promote Poliakov as a brand of vodka, a unique marketing game was set up in the form of the 'Ice Breaker Challenge.'
The simple game was designed to be intuitive and dynamic, challenging players to protect a bottle of vodka from virtual ice monsters. The game took the form of a full-body experience that immersed fans into a chilly futuristic world. Using a full range of motions, participants had to perform certain actions in front of a gigantic screen, where their movements were relayed. Performing certain actions would unlock superpower movements, which were essential to keeping the ice monsters at bay.
By fusing current augmented reality technology capabilities with an experiential video game experience, this brand was successful at associating Poliakov vodka with an ice cold chill.
Poliakov's 'Ice Breaker Challenge' Immerses Fans in an Icy World
1. Augmented Reality Gaming - Integrating augmented reality technology into gaming experiences can create immersive and dynamic brand promotion opportunities.
2. Experiential Marketing - Creating interactive and full-body experiences for consumers can help brands establish strong associations with their products or services.
3. Motion-based Gaming - Developing games that utilize full range of motions can engage players on a deeper level and provide unique entertainment experiences.
1. Alcohol and Beverage - Alcohol brands can leverage innovative gaming experiences to promote their products and engage with their target audience.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Experiential marketing techniques offer new ways for brands to create memorable and immersive advertising campaigns.
3. Gaming and Entertainment - Augmented reality combined with motion-based gaming opens up new opportunities for the gaming industry to enhance user experiences and captivate players.