Nintendo is working with developers to create the Pokemon Go app, which is an interactive mobile game. It allows users to play, battle and capture Pokemon creatures using augmented technology. This unique app combines real-time and real locations with virtual aspects.
By using real locations, the brand aims to encourage users to explore their city while partaking in virtual reality games. Additionally, a wearable device called Pokémon Go Plus will be released as a compatible game accessory. This will allow users to always stay connected with notifications about things such as new locations and particular events.
While the popularity of this anime brand was highly popular throughout the 90s, this app is pushing the brand back into mainstream market. The newly unveiled app will be compatible with both iOS and Android systems. It set to release in 2016 but no official date for its launch has been set.
The Pokemon Go Lets Users Battle & Play On the Go Via Mobile Devices
1. Interactive Mobile Games - The Pokemon Go app demonstrates the potential for interactive mobile games that combine real-time and real locations with virtual aspects.
2. Augmented Reality - The use of augmented technology in the Pokemon Go app opens up opportunities for creating immersive experiences that blend the real and virtual worlds.
3. Wearable Gaming Accessories - The release of the Pokemon Go Plus wearable device highlights the potential for gaming accessories that enhance the gameplay experience and keep users connected.
1. Gaming - The success of the Pokemon Go app indicates a growing market for interactive mobile games that utilize augmented reality technology.
2. Technology - The use of augmented reality in the Pokemon Go app demonstrates how technology can create new and engaging experiences for users.
3. Entertainment - The Pokemon Go app's integration of the anime brand into a mobile game indicates opportunities for leveraging popular entertainment franchises in innovative ways.