Inspired by the charming Polly Pocket toys that were released in the 90s, Lime Crime announced a new trio of 'Pocket Candy Palettes' that will offer plenty of nostalgia to Millennials.
All of the shades in the Sugar Plum, Bubblegum and Pink Lemonade palettes are vegan and cruelty-free. As much as the Pocket Candy Palettes offer a fun throwback to one's childhood, Lime Crime promises that the products "ain't your momma's vintage makeup." On top of this, Lime Crime describes its yet-to-be-released products by piling on the references to other heart-warming 90s fixations like the Power Rangers.
Each kit contains a curated range of five colors, which may be used to enhance the eyes and cheeks. True to their name, the Pocket Candy Palletes are packaged in pocket-sized collectible cases.
Lime Crime's 'Pocket Candy' Collection Has Polly Pocket-Style Packaging
1. Nostalgia-inspired Makeup - The use of retro toy packaging for makeup products can evoke a sense of nostalgia and appeal to millennials.
2. Vegan and Cruelty-free Makeup - The demand for eco-friendly and ethical makeup products continues to rise, creating opportunities for companies to innovate in this area.
3. Small-sized Makeup Kits - The trend towards compact and portable makeup kits offers convenience and versatility to consumers on-the-go.
1. Beauty Products - Beauty product companies can capitalize on the desire for nostalgia and eco-friendly makeup by creating products with unique packaging and ethical ingredients.
2. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory companies can explore new product lines by incorporating compact and portable makeup kits into their collections.
3. Toys and Collectibles - Toy and collectible companies can create makeup products or packaging that appeals to collectors and fans of retro toy culture.