Cabins are often associated with being a far less functional space when compared to traditional houses, but the 'Plus Hus' looks to change this perception. Featuring 320-square feet of low-waste space, the cabin boasts a flatpack design that's prefab and able to be delivered anywhere in the Unites States and erected in a short amount of time. The unit is packed with a kitchenette, bathroom and comfortable living space that can be used as an office space or even a guest suite to offer visitors a space of their own.
The 'Plus Hus' cabin is accented with a metal panel roof, black aluminum doors and windows, maple cladding on the interior and the ability to personalize the finishes to your preferences.
Image Credit: Bless This Stuff
The 'Plus Hus' Offers All the Amenities Needed for Modern Living
1. Flatpack Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new flatpack designs for other types of buildings to provide convenient and flexible construction options.
2. Prefab Homes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore ways to improve the prefab home construction process, increasing efficiency and reducing waste.
3. Small Space Living - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative solutions for maximizing functionality and comfort in small living spaces.
1. Construction - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable and low-waste practices into the construction industry, revolutionizing the way buildings are built.
2. Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design space-saving and multi-functional furniture specifically tailored for small space living in cabins and prefab homes.
3. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the potential of offering prefabricated cabins as alternative accommodations in the hospitality industry, providing unique and eco-friendly options for travelers.