'The Big Showdown' infographic pits Playstation vs Xbox, putting these gaming systems head-to-head in several categories. With the new PS4 is set for release on November 15th and the Xbox One coming out on November 22nd, there will soon be a new generation of gaming consoles on the market and this infographic should provide some insight as to which you should purchase.
The graphic breaks down the comparison into several rounds comparing tech specs, design, controllers, online gaming and voice controls. Although there isn't a clear winner between the Playstation vs Xbox, both of these gaming systems having certain winning features.
The Xpango graphic determines that in terms of technical specifications, the PS4 takes the cake with its 1.6 GHz and 8 core processor, while the Xbox One boasts a sleek new controller with over 40 new improvements.
The Playstation vs Xbox Infographic Picks Out Winning Features
1. Combative Gaming Console Graphics - Both Playstation and Xbox are constantly improving their gaming systems, creating fierce competition in the gaming console industry.
2. Tech Specs Showdown - The battle between Playstation and Xbox over technical specifications presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in console hardware and processing power.
3. Revolutionizing Gaming Controllers - The advancements in gaming controllers by Playstation and Xbox offer a disruptive innovation opportunity to enhance user experience and gameplay.
1. Gaming Console Industry - The ongoing competition between Playstation and Xbox drives innovation and growth in the gaming console industry.
2. Electronics Industry - The continuous improvements in gaming console technology by Playstation and Xbox contribute to disruptive innovation in the electronics industry.
3. Gaming Peripheral Industry - The development of new and improved gaming controllers by Playstation and Xbox creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the gaming peripheral industry.