Onlia, a new digital safety brand, recently partnered with young Drivers of Canada, the country's leading provider of driver education, to raise awareness about the importance of road safety through a gamified road safety triva game. By motivating and rewarding Canadians for developing safer driving behaviors, the initiative hopes to keep the roads safer for all.
Onlia embraces the prevention-first strategy and launched the 'Play It Safe' trivia game in collaboration with Young Drivers of Canada that tests participants' road safety knowledge. Participants can win instant cash prizes as well as gift cards for the Young Drivers training program and be entered for a chance to win a grand prize draw for a chance to win a year of Onlia home and auto insurance.
To test your knowledge of safe driving practices first-hand, visit the Onila's booth at the AutoShow from February 14 – 23, 2020.
Onila and Young Drivers of Canada Debut the Play It Safe' Trivia Game
1. Gamified Road Safety - The development of engaging and interactive games to promote road safety and create awareness.
2. Prevention-first Strategy for Safety - A shift towards a proactive approach to safety that emphasizes prevention over reaction.
3. Reward-based Incentives - Using rewards and incentives as a motivation to encourage safer behavior and create awareness.
1. Insurance - The gamification of insurance policies to incentivize safety and reduce risk.
2. Driver Education and Training - Incorporating gamification and reward-based systems to create engaging learning experiences and promote road safety.
3. Automotive Industry - Incorporating elements of gamification and safety education into the design and marketing of new vehicles to promote a culture of road safety.