The Koita plant-based milk range is being launched in the US to help offer consumers a premium option to enjoy when looking for an alternative to existing varieties on the market or dairy-based ones. The drinks are characterized by their 100% pure, clean flavor profile that is achieved using high-quality ingredients that have been sourced, prepared and packed in Italy. The premium products have a shelf-stable recipe that will make them easy for consumers to purchase and store until use.
Koita Foods Founder Mustafa Koita spoke on the launch of the Koita plant-based milk range into the US market saying, "Koita’s U.S. launch is really a dream come true for me. After successfully growing my company abroad, I am beyond excited to bring our plant-based milks back home to the U.S. I bet you’re thinking … why the U.S.? There are loads of competitors and plant-based milks are everywhere. You aren’t wrong and that’s what I thought, too – at first. But it turns out people truly love the taste of our Italian-grown milks.”
The Koita Plant-Based Milk Range is Being Launched in the US
1. Plant-based Milk Alternatives - The increasing demand for plant-based food products presents opportunities for the development of more premium, clean-label, and sustainably sourced options.
2. Shelf-stable Milk Products - In response to consumer demand for convenience, there is an opportunity to innovate in the development of shelf-stable plant-based milk products.
3. International Product Expansion - Companies can expand their operations and explore new markets by introducing their plant-based milk products to different countries and regions.
1. Food and Beverage - As more consumers opt for plant-based diets, food and beverage manufacturers can expand their product lines and offer premium, high-quality plant-based milk alternatives.
2. Retail - Retailers can take advantage of the growing demand for plant-based milk alternatives by offering a wide range of options, including convenient and easy-to-store shelf-stable products.
3. Agriculture - Sustainably sourced, domestically grown plant-based milk ingredients can be used to support the growth of a new agricultural sector that focuses on plant-based foods.