As organic health and wellness are gaining popularity accross the consumer spectrum, plant-based essential oils will surely be a safe bet for brands that are attempting to appeal to the younger demographic. Young Living is one such company. It makes pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils available to customers through its Seed to Seal program. This approach pays particular attention to three aspects of the manufacturing process — Sourcing, Science, and Standards.
Young Living boasts a number of therapeutic plant-based essential oils that can be applied in a variety of situations. From the lavender scent that mimics perfumes and beauty products to the recognizable peppermint that encourages productivity, the company features both classic and more creative blends. The latter is exhibited through a stress-reducing oil featuring vanilla extract and lime, as well as a formula that combines clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus radiata, and rosemary.
Young Living Focuses on Producing a Natural and Healthy Product Line
1. Plant-based Essential Oils - The growth in consumer demand for organic products creates an opportunity for companies to produce natural plant-based essential oils.
2. Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils - There is an opportunity for companies to provide therapeutic-grade essential oils with unique blends that meet customers' needs.
3. Seed to Seal Program - Companies can offer transparency in the manufacturing process through programs like Young Living's Seed to Seal program, offering customers reassurance of product purity and quality.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can capitalize on the increasing demand for natural and organic products by offering a wider range of plant-based products such as essential oils.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty and personal care businesses can highlight the benefits of using plant-based essential oils in their products to attract consumers who prioritize natural ingredients.
3. Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing and production industries can adopt transparent manufacturing processes and develop rigorous quality control procedures like the Seed to Seal Program to assure their customers of product purity and quality.