Welcome to the future, where a Pizza Hut menu is capable of choosing toppings for you based on what's in your mind. The Subconscious Menu is actually a lot simpler than it sounds and it's a new experiment from Pizza Hut that takes the form of a tablet equipped with eye-tracking technology from Tobii.
When presented with a screen of ingredients, the menu takes note of where your eyes linger the longest. From there, the tech inside the tablet gets to work to put together an algorithm and recommend a pizza for you to order. Currently only in testing in the UK, Pizza Hut claims that 98% of customers have been satisfied with the choices made for them by the impressive Subconscious Menu.
This Pizza Hut Menu Tracks Your Eyes to Suggest Toppings
1. Eye-tracking Menus - The use of eye-tracking technology in menus to personalize recommendations based on customer preferences.
2. Algorithmic Recommendations - The use of algorithms to analyze customer behavior and provide personalized suggestions for products or services.
3. Customer Satisfaction Tracking - The collection and analysis of customer feedback and satisfaction levels to improve product or service offerings.
1. Restaurant Industry - Using eye-tracking menus and algorithmic recommendations to enhance customer experiences and increase sales.
2. Technology Industry - Developing eye-tracking technology and algorithms for use in various applications, including personalized recommendations and user interfaces.
3. Market Research Industry - Utilizing customer satisfaction tracking methods to help businesses understand consumer preferences and improve their offerings.