The Pizza Hut Double Sensation may be the most delicious (and ridiculous) thing the iconic pizza chain has ever created. Offered exclusively by Pizza Hut Singapore, the Double Sensation gets its name from its two unique crusts. The outside crust is filled with three types of cheese: parmesan, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. The inner ring is filled with bits of chicken sausage and cheese.
As if that wasn’t enough, the Pizza Hut Double Sensation is topped with turkey, ham, bell peppers and mushrooms, all on a salsa sauce. The inner pizza has smoked chicken and zucchini pepper on an alfredo sauce. Oh, and there’s a cherry on top: a 10” sells for $21.75 and a 13” sells for $27.49. The rest of the world needs this pizza as soon as possible, Pizza Hut.
The Pizza Hut Double Sensation is Two Pies in One
1. Flavor-ringed Pizzas - Pizza chains can explore innovative flavor combinations and unique crusts to create exciting and unusual pizzas.
2. Double Sensation - Food establishments can experiment with dual-layered pizzas to offer customers a surprising and delightful culinary experience.
3. International Pizza Variations - Pizza outlets can introduce unique and globally-inspired pizza creations to cater to diverse tastes and attract new customers.
1. Food and Beverage - In the food and beverage industry, there is an opportunity to push the boundaries of pizza offerings with creative and innovative concepts.
2. Fast Food - Fast-food chains can adopt inventive pizza options to stand out in a competitive market and attract adventurous customers.
3. Casual Dining - Casual dining restaurants can tap into the popularity of unique and indulgent pizzas to create a memorable dining experience for their patrons.