The Noid is Domino's oldest and most famous villain and the pizza-stealing character is now releasing one-of-a-kind pizza collectible NFTs to fund future nefarious schemes. The NFT collection from the anti-mascot called Noid's Failed Tools can now be found on the Rarible marketplace. Based on three inventions, the collection of digital assets includes The Balloon Blockade, The Pizza Slayer and The Pizza Crusher.
Over the course of 14 days, there will be an auction held to connect NFT collectors to the unique pizza collectibles, which can be bought, sold or auctioned on NFT marketplaces using cryptocurrency.
The Noid will be taking to TikTok in the coming week to drum up excitement among pizza lovers about the non-fungible token auction.
Domino's Pizza-Stealing Nemesis, The Noid, is Selling NFTs
1. NFT Collectibles - The rise of NFT collectibles offers opportunities for brands to monetize their intellectual property and engage with their audiences in innovative ways.
2. Digital Asset Auctions - The popularity of digital asset auctions presents a new revenue stream and marketing avenue for companies, especially those in creative industries.
3. Cryptocurrency Adoption - As more companies adopt cryptocurrency payment options, the potential for a cashless digital economy becomes more feasible.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can use digital collectibles to engage with customers in a fun and unique way, fostering brand loyalty and driving sales.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can capitalize on the growing popularity of NFTs by offering exclusive digital assets to fans, generating buzz and revenue for new releases.
3. Art - The art industry can benefit from the rise of NFTs by offering one-of-a-kind digital art pieces to collectors, opening up a new market for creators and curators.