Toys for adults have become more popular as the benefits of play continue to be recognized, which is seeing new products like the PIXL building blocks be created.
The magnetic building blocks are designed to be used in a multitude of different ways that won't limit your creativity and are perfect for keeping on your workstation to fiddle with between tasks. The blocks come in several different color options and can be used for making both 2D and 3D creations that are modeled after familiar imagery or completely unique.
The PIXL building blocks have been designed by Matthew and Mark McLachlan, and boast a patent-pending design that will make creating and recreating small artworks as simple as possible for short or extended sessions of play.
The PIXL Building Blocks Create 2D and 3D Projects
1. Adult Play - The rising popularity of toys and products geared towards adults means there is potential for further design innovations in this market.
2. Modular Building Blocks - There is an opportunity for modular building block design to expand beyond just children's toys, as shown by the PIXL blocks.
3. Creative Workstation Tools - As more people work from home, there is potential for new products that can serve both as creative outlets and productivity boosters, like the PIXL blocks.
1. Toy Industry - The PIXL blocks show potential for continued innovation in the adult toy market.
2. Art and Design Industry - Modular building blocks like PIXL could be used for more creative projects and potentially revolutionize the art and design industry.
3. Office Supplies Industry - The PIXL blocks and similar products could become staples in the office supplies industry as companies encourage creativity in the workplace.