The iconic Irish beer brand, Guinness, recently announced the launch of a festive 'pint-sized pub' in time for the holiday season. This unique pop-up is free to the public with a catch -- the pub only seats five people.
The pop-up is located in London’s Flat Iron Square and was designed based on the brand's research to find what people actually desire in a pub. The pint-sized pub boasts a fireplace, board games, bar snacks, and Christmas music for a fun and festive celebration.
Consumers can attend the event from December 5 - 9 and can get their hands on free tickets via Design My Night. All tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis to those over 18 years old.
Guinness Launched a Festive 'Pint-Sized Pub' That Only Seats Five People
1. Pop-up Pubs - The rise of pop-up pubs could be a trend in the event industry as consumers look for unique and immersive experiences such as themed decor and interactive features.
2. Micro Venues - The concept of small, intimate experiences could expand into other industries such as restaurants and entertainment venues as consumers seek exclusive experiences with a select group of people.
3. Limited Capacity Events - Event planners could explore the idea of limiting tickets or seating capacity to create an exclusive and intimate atmosphere for attendees.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can introduce pop-up pubs as a way to connect with customers in a unique and memorable way, showcasing their product and brand in an immersive environment.
2. Hospitality - The concept of micro-venues with limited seating could be introduced in hotels and restaurants to create an exclusive experience for guests, making the event feel more intimate, personal and premium.
3. Event - Event planning professionals can use the concept of limited capacity events as an opportunity to create unique and exclusive experiences that stand out from other events and leave guests with lasting impressions.