There's something so effortlessly cool and European about riding around in a motor scooter, and these Piaggio Vespa print ads couldn't have captured this idea any better.
Featuring a boy and girl who are both dressed in preppy clothes which earns them the label 'nerd,' the ads show how they are instantly transformed into 'hipsters' once they each have their own Piaggio Vespa to drive around. The ads are incredibly simple yet they work because the appearance of the vespa really does change their whole look. Conceived by ad agency ACW Grey in Tel Aviv, Israel with Tal Riven as the Chief of Creative, this campaign may just convince you that a Piaggio Vespa would be a better investment than buying a whole new wardrobe to overhaul your look.
TakeYour Look from Nerd to Cool with this Piaggio Vespa Campaign
1. Transformation Advertising - Using before and after visuals to highlight the transformative effect of a product or service.
2. Ride Sharing - Increasing popularity of scooters and motorbikes as alternative modes of transportation for short distances.
3. Rebranding Nostalgia - Tapping into nostalgia to rebrand and modernize existing products and experiences.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for creative agencies to develop visually striking campaigns that focus on transformation and personal reinvention.
2. Transportation - Potential for scooter and motorbike companies to capitalize on the rising trend of ride sharing and provide convenient and efficient transportation options for urban dwellers.
3. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with scooter companies and create partnerships that showcase how personal style can be enhanced by a specific mode of transportation.