The 'Phox V2' water filter is a sustainability-focused solution for the home that will work to remove impurities from tap water without creating a ton of additional plastic waste like some other solutions on the market.
The unit features a refillable filter cartridge that eliminates the need for the entire unit to be disposed of once it has purified all the water it can. Users simply need to empty out the contents of the filter and replace it with a three month refill supply from the company to ensure fresh, purified water is always on available.
The 'Phox V2' water filter has a jug-like design that is crafted from recycled plastic that's both BPA-free and food safe along with a glass container for purified H2O storage.
The 'Phox V2' Doesn't Require the While Filter to be Disposed
1. Refillable Water Filters - This trend focuses on developing sustainable water filter solutions that minimize plastic waste and offer refillable cartridges.
2. Sustainability-focused Home Solutions - This trend promotes the development of eco-friendly products for the home that prioritize sustainability and reduce environmental impact.
3. Recycled Plastic Innovations - This trend explores the use of recycled plastic in innovative ways to create functional and sustainable products.
1. Water Filtration Industry - The water filtration industry should explore the development of refillable cartridge systems in response to consumer demand for sustainable solutions.
2. Home Appliance Industry - The home appliance industry can capitalize on the trend of sustainability-focused products by developing eco-friendly solutions, such as refillable water filters.
3. Plastics Recycling Industry - The plastics recycling industry should focus on innovations that leverage recycled plastic to create functional and safe products, like the glass container in the 'Phox V2' water filter.