The Philips GoZero Everyday filtering water bottle is a portable hydration vessel that will work to clean H2O of its contaminants and provide fresh water at all times when out of the house. The bottle features a stainless steel construction that will easily survive the rough and tumble of everyday life, while still maintaining a relatively compact design that holds 18.6-ounces of water and is cupholder-friendly. The double-wall insulation will keep water cool for up to 24-hours.
The Philips GoZero Everyday filtering water bottle works with the internal filter to deliver fresh-tasting H2O everyday and is rated to work for up to 40-gallons of water or roughly two months. A built-in carrying loop enables the bottle to be easily taken between locations.
The Philips GoZero Everyday Cleans H2O When Out of the House
1. Portable Water Filtration - Opportunities for developing more compact and efficient water filtration technologies for on-the-go use.
2. Sustainable and Durable Design - Innovations in creating recyclable and long-lasting materials for portable water bottles can create new market opportunities.
3. Smart Water Filtration - Integrating IoT sensors and real-time data analysis into water filtration systems can aid in detecting and preventing water contamination.
1. Water Filtration - Companies can explore opportunities for developing more portable and efficient water filtration products, such as filtration water bottles.
2. Consumer Goods - Creating new and innovative designs for portable water bottles can create new market opportunities in the consumer goods industry.
3. Iot and Sensor Technology - Innovations that integrate IoT sensors and real-time data analysis into water filtration systems can disrupt the way we detect and prevent water contamination.