The 'Findster Duo' is a new pet-tracking device that uses GPS and other measures to ensure the health and safety of animals.
Many pet parents would like the option of letting their dogs go off-leash but understandably do not want to deal with any potential consequences -- such as losing the pet or having it physically harmed. The Findster Duo is a pet-tracking device that uses GPS to locate pets in the case that they run away, has manageable security zones with real-time alerts, a virtual leash, a path tracker, pet exercise monitoring and rewards for keeping the pet healthy in the form of food discounts.
This pet-tracking device gives pets freedom while ensuring their health and simultaneously gives owners some peace of mind.
This Device Provides Information to Pet Parents About Their Animals
1. GPS Pet Tracking - Opportunity to innovate GPS pet tracking devices with more feature-rich systems.
2. Virtual Leash - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create a device with a more advanced virtual leash system for pets.
3. Pet Exercise Monitoring - Opportunity to develop devices that can monitor a pet's exercise regime to keep them healthy.
1. Pet Technology Industry - There are opportunities for innovation in the pet technology industry with GPS pet-tracking devices like the Findster Duo.
2. Pet Health Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist within the pet health industry for exercising and tracking devices that promote pet health, such as the Findster Duo.
3. Wearable Technology Industry - As the trend of wearable technology grows, wearables for pets are becoming more popular and there is potential for innovation here with devices like the Findster Duo.