The Persef 'Ecap' is an eco-friendly piece of headgear for athletic enthusiasts and outdoor explorers alike that will offer them a way to stay prepared for the task at hand in a more sustainable manner.
Designed by Greka King, the hat is crafted from a mix of recycled polyester sourced from plastic water bottles along with Tencel to achieve a product that has 75% lower CO2 emissions when compared to virgin material alternatives. The hat is designed in four style options and boasts a unisex aesthetic to ensure it's as suitable as possible for a wide range of consumers.
Each Persef 'Ecap' is outfitted with a concealed pocket to offer the perfect place to carry small essentials like keys, cash, cards or even wireless earbuds.
The Persef 'Ecap' is Made from Recycled Polyester and Tencel
1. Sustainable Sportswear - The Persef 'Ecap' highlights the demand for sustainable materials in sportswear, creating opportunities for eco-friendly alternatives.
2. Recycled Polyester - The use of recycled polyester in the Persef 'Ecap' showcases a trend towards more eco-friendly materials in clothing manufacturing.
3. Concealed Pockets - The Persef 'Ecap's' design featuring a concealed pocket may lead to a trend of incorporating small pockets into sportswear for convenience and practicality.
1. Sportswear Manufacturing - The use of recycled materials in the Persef 'Ecap' presents opportunities for the sportswear manufacturing industry to incorporate more sustainable materials into their products.
2. Sustainability Consulting - The rising popularity of sustainable sportswear creates opportunities for consulting firms to help companies incorporate more eco-friendly practices and materials into their manufacturing processes.
3. Athletic Accessories - The Persef 'Ecap's' incorporation of a concealed pocket may lead to a trend in incorporating small pockets into athletic accessories for convenience and practicality.