The Pepsi-Roni Pizza is a new menu item being offered at Made in New York Pizza West Village in New York City for one day only to provide patrons with the taste of a soda-infused pizza.
The pizza is achieved with a one-of-a-kind recipe which uses 100% pork meat that's infused with Pepsi Zero Sugar along with Italian herbs. This gives the sausage a decidedly citrusy, caramel-forward flavor profile after being smoked for hours and finished with a final glazing of Pepsi.
The Pepsi-Roni Pizza is arriving on Friday, May 20 for National Pizza Party Day with patrons able to pick up a free slice at the aforementioned location. Pepsi is also offering an exclusive $5 discount for any pizza order of $15 or more on DoorDash, so long as a Pepsi is also included.
Image Credit: Pepsi
The Pepsi-Roni Pizza is Available at Made in New York Pizza West Village
1. Soda-infused Foods - Incorporating soda into recipes offers opportunities for unconventional flavor pairings.
2. Food and Beverage Collaborations - Brands in different industries can work together to create unique products and experiences.
3. Limited-time Offerings - Creating exclusive products for a short period generates buzz and excitement among consumers.
1. Food Service Industry - Restaurants can create unexpected menu items to appeal to adventurous diners.
2. Beverage Industry - Companies can explore partnerships with food brands to expand their reach and target new audiences.
3. E-commerce Industry - Online ordering platforms can promote limited-time offers and collaborations to drive sales and customer engagement.