This PepsiCo Twistos crackers commercial promises to help you start your day off better. While I don't have a woodpecker constantly telling me "everything is drooping" or "you're turning into your mother" like the woman in this commercial, I do enjoy having a snack break. Who doesn't enjoy one?
Overall, this ad thought up by BBDO Argentina is clever and cute (and the PepsiCo Twistos crackers don't look so bad either).
Implications - It will definitely leave you laughing, and perhaps even with a craving for crackers. Either way, this commercial is a comedic success that you'll want to see numerous times.
Pepsico Twistos Crackers Will "Start Your Day Better"
1. Clever Advertising - The use of humor in this commercial showcases the trend of clever advertising that captures consumer attention.
2. Snack Break Culture - This commercial taps into the trend of people enjoying snack breaks, presenting an opportunity for innovative snack brands to cater to this consumer behavior.
3. Comedic Branding - The success of this comedic commercial highlights the trend of brands effectively using humor to build positive brand associations and customer engagement.
1. Food and Beverage - The commercial featuring PepsiCo Twistos crackers suggests an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the food and beverage industry by combining humor and snack marketing.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The cleverness and comedic success of this advertisement indicates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the advertising and marketing industry by creating humorous and memorable campaigns.
3. Entertainment and Media - The commercial's ability to leave viewers laughing and wanting to watch it repeatedly points towards the potential for disruptive innovation in the entertainment and media industry by creating comedy-driven commercials that capture audience attention.