The Pentax Evangelion Q10 is a limited edition camera series that is based on the popular Japanese anime series known as 'Neon Genesis Evangelion.' Appealing to geeky photographers, or geeks who simply need a new camera, they are instantly recognizable thanks to the bright colorways, which include purple and black, blue and white as well as red and orange. Of course, there is a hint of green here and there. These colorways take after the EVA suits of the iconic main pilots.
Only 1500 units of the Pentax Evangelion Q10 camera has been produced, which will make them highly coveted. Especially since they are decked out with 12.4 megapixels, back-lit CMOS sensor and 3x optical zoom.
The Pentax Evangelion Q10 Series is Brightly Colored
1. Anime-inspired Cameras - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Collaboration between camera manufacturers and popular anime franchises to create limited edition, collector's item cameras that appeal to niche markets.
2. Geeky Photography - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Developing specialized photography equipment and accessories targeted at geeky photographers, combining their interests with technological advancements.
3. Limited Edition Collectibles - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Creating limited edition collectible items with unique designs and features, tapping into the demand from collectors and enthusiasts.
1. Camera Manufacturing - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Incorporating popular culture references and limited edition releases to attract new customers and generate excitement within the camera industry.
2. Anime Merchandise - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Expanding the anime merchandise market by collaborating with other industries, such as camera manufacturing, to create unique and appealing products for anime fans.
3. Collectibles Market - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Leveraging limited edition, highly coveted items to drive interest in the collectibles market, creating new opportunities for collectors and investors.