The Dunkin' Peeps Marshmallow-Flavored Coffee has been announced by the QSR brand as a product for consumers that is sure to entice tastebuds with a sweet, seasonal flavor profile.
The coffee can come in hot or cold options and features the sweet, creamy flavor of Peeps Marshmallows, which have become something of a coveted seasonal Easter treat amongst foodie consumers. The coffee will be launched alongside the return of the Peeps Marshmallow donut that is topped with vanilla icing, sprinkles and a signature yellow Peep.
The Dunkin' Peeps Marshmallow-Flavored Coffee is being celebrated with a special promotion that will provide the first 250 guests at an undisclosed location with a free small cup in Quincy, Massachusetts. Clues will be posted by the brand on Instagram to encourage consumers to follow along.
Image Credit: Dunkin'
The Dunkin' Peeps Marshmallow-Flavored Coffee will Launch April 1
1. Seasonal Coffee Flavors - There is an opportunity for coffee brands to introduce seasonal flavors that will appeal to customers' changing tastes throughout the year.
2. Limited Edition Collaborations - Collaborating with popular seasonal brands like Peeps creates a sense of urgency and exclusivity for customers, leading to increased sales and brand buzz.
3. Social Media Promotions - Using social media platforms like Instagram to promote special deals and promotions encourages followers to engage with the brand and visit physical locations.
1. Coffee Retailers - Coffee retailers can capitalize on customer's love for seasonal flavors by offering limited edition drinks and collaborations with popular seasonal brands.
2. Food & Beverage - Food and beverage companies can leverage popular seasonal treats like Peeps marshmallows to create unique, limited edition products that stand out from competitors.
3. Marketing & Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can help companies create effective social media strategies that engage customers and promote seasonal products in a fun, creative way.