Reese's new Peanut Butter Filled Egg prepares for Easter and arrives in an oversized form as well. The Hershey Company describes it as "Reese’s eggs are filled with mouth-watering Reese's peanut butter filling and are all covered in a chocolate egg shell."
Breaching traditional chocolate eggs, which either arrive hollow or entirely in chocolate, Reese's stuffs the center with peanut butter filling, directly replicating its iconic cups. Notably, the sweet is in a half egg form, filling the center with 170g of chocolate and peanut butter. The milk chocolate shell is 1/3 inch thick and it is packaged in a box that features a see-through section to showcase the egg along with floral graphics to be more festive. The shell is also textured to resemble some classic Easter egg designs.
Reese's Peanut Butter Filled Egg is Oversized and Ready For Easter
1. Peanut Butter Filling Trend - The trend of filling chocolate eggs with non-traditional fillings, like peanut butter, provides an opportunity for companies to create unique Easter treats.
2. Oversized Easter Treat Trend - The trend of creating oversized Easter treats, like Reese's Peanut Butter Filled Egg, creates an opportunity for companies to offer new experiences to consumers.
3. Textured Easter Egg Shell Trend - The trend of adding texture to Easter egg shells, like Reese's Peanut Butter Filled Egg, presents an opportunity for companies to provide a multisensory experience for consumers.
1. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry can capitalize on the trend of filling chocolate eggs with non-traditional fillings to create unique Easter treats.
2. Food Packaging Industry - The food packaging industry can offer new solutions for packaging oversized Easter treats to provide consumers with a better unboxing experience.
3. Multisensory Branding Industry - The multisensory branding industry can provide companies with innovative textured designs to create a more engaging experience for consumers when consuming Easter treats.