Flow Alkaline Spring Water is launching a new refreshing and organic flavor, Peach + Blueberry that was designed with "drinkability" in mind. As usual, the new variant boasts Flow's high-quality alkaline with mineral-rich flavored water that contains no juice, no sugar, no sweeteners, no calories, no preservatives, and no GMOs.
Described as "the organic avocado of hydration," the Flow Alkaline Spring Water Peach + Blueberry variant features healthy minerals than most bottled waters. These minerals "come from the earth, not an artificial process," with elements like magnesium, potassium, bicarbonate, and calcium–all key elements in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
The Peach + Blueberry flavor will officially launch in January 2021 and in retail stores in March 2021.
Image Credit: Flow
Flow Alkaline Spring Water Debuts the New Peach + Blueberry Flavor
1. Flavored Alkaline Spring Water - The introduction of new and unique flavors to alkaline spring waters presents an opportunity for companies to differentiate in a crowded market.
2. Healthy Beverage Alternatives - Consumers' increasing focus on health and wellness is driving demand for beverages that are organic and free from preservatives, sweeteners, and calories.
3. Natural Minerals in Beverages - By including minerals naturally found in the earth in their beverages, companies can provide consumers with a unique and healthy hydration option.
1. Beverage - Companies in the beverage industry can leverage the trend toward healthy, natural beverages to offer unique and high-quality products like flavored alkaline spring waters.
2. Organic Food and Drink - In the organic food and drink industry, companies can use the trend toward natural minerals in beverages to offer unique and healthy hydration options to health-conscious consumers.
3. Retail - Retailers can stay ahead of the curve by offering a variety of flavored alkaline spring waters and other healthy beverage options to meet the demands of health-conscious consumers.