With a growing number of parents looking for snacks that are both convenient and healthy for growing kids, the Annie's Pea B&J Pockets are a perfect choice. Made with ingredients that are both nutritious and safe for school lunches, the frozen sandwiches make meal preparation a lot less stressful for busy parents.
The Pea B&J Pockets by Annie's are crustless sandwiches that can be stored in the freezer until ready to be eaten. The sandwiches are made with whole grain bread that has been stuffed with real fruit spread and golden pea butter. The legume-based pea butter is used instead of peanut butter to make the sandwiches safe for schools with nut-free policies in place. The result is a healthy and hearty version of a classic childhood treat.
For parents looking for frozen foods that will appeal to children, the Pea B&J Pocket are a nutritious and delicious option.
Annie's New Pea B&J Pockets are a Healthy Snack Option for Kids
1. Convenient Healthy Snacks - Creating convenient and healthy snack options for children to meet the demands of busy parents.
2. Legume-based Alternatives - Developing innovative products using legume-based alternatives as a substitute for allergenic ingredients.
3. Nut-free School Lunches - Catering to the growing need for safe and nut-free options in school lunches.
1. Frozen Foods - Revolutionizing the frozen food industry by offering healthier frozen snack options for children.
2. Food Manufacturing - Driving innovations in food manufacturing by using legume-based alternatives in snack production.
3. School Food Services - Providing disruptive innovation opportunities in the school food services industry through the development of nut-free and healthier lunch options.