For the Scripps National Spelling Bee, the official sponsor Hillshire Farm SNACKED! brand is bringing a "pay with words" vending machine to Maryland. When people correctly spell words, they will earn a Hillshire Farm SNACKED! snack pack. There are words of different levels of difficulty that players will be challenged to spell using the touchscreen keypad on the unit.
The one-of-a-kind vending machine will be appearing in New York City for the Scripps National Spelling Bee finals on May 25th, then the Scripps National Spelling Bee in Maryland.
These packs with meat, cheese and a sweet treat speak to parents who want to provide brain-fueling snacks for their kids for days at school or as after-school snacks.
A "Pay with Words" Vending Machine is Coming to the Spelling Bee Finals
1. Interactive Vending Machines - The pay-with-words vending machine introduces an innovative twist to the vending machine industry by challenging customers to spell words correctly for a reward.
2. Gamification of Snacking - The spelling bee vending machine trend offers an opportunity for food companies to create a fun and engaging experience for customers while promoting their products.
3. Marketing Through Education - The snack pack vending machine presents an opportunity for companies to promote their products through education, encouraging consumers to make better snack choices.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has the chance to create unique vending machines with interactive features to increase customer engagement and brand loyalty.
2. Education and Edtech - Companies in the education industry have the chance to use vending machines with an educational twist to promote learning in a fun and engaging way.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising industries can use vending machines as a tool to engage customers and promote products in a unique and creative way.