This light and delicious pavlova recipe has a campfire twist. From the blog A Cozy Kitchen, the S'mores Pavlova is a meringue-based cake with a crispy crust and fluffy inside. Usually topped with fruit or whipped cream, this chocolate dessert incorporates whipped marshmallow layers and graham cracker crumb topping instead.
Super sweet, this dish is the perfect summer treat and a yummy way to finish off a barbecue. It also goes great with a side of coffee.
The pavlova recipe is made with sifted cocoa powder and finely chopped dark chocolate. The frosting is extremely quick to make (just seven minutes). For the sprinkle of graham crackers on top, you just need to pulse them a bit in a food processor.
The S'mores Pavlova Recipe Features a Chocolate Swirl and Marshmallow Layers
1. Campfire Desserts - Opportunity to develop new and creative dessert recipes inspired by the flavors and experience of a campfire.
2. Meringue-based Cakes - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create new variations of meringue-based cakes with unique flavors and textures.
3. Alternative Toppings - Innovative opportunity to experiment with non-traditional toppings for desserts, such as marshmallow layers and graham cracker crumb.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for the food and beverage industry to tap into the popularity of campfire-inspired desserts and create new product lines.
2. Bakery - Disruptive innovation opportunity for bakeries to incorporate meringue-based cakes into their offerings and attract new customers.
3. Dessert Catering - Innovative opportunity for dessert catering businesses to offer alternative toppings and creative campfire-inspired desserts for events and parties.