Looking like a movie star from the 1950s, the always-gorgeous Raquel Zimmermann stars in the new Paule Ka Fall/Winter campaign. It should come as no surprise that the Brazilian model was chosen to be the face of such a chic and fashionable brand because she has something very special about her that many models lack: a sense of elegance and sensuality that seems to be innate and unique to only her.
For the 'First, Be a Woman' Paule Ka Fall/Winter campaign, Zimmermann poses in a series of images that are ultra glam and full of character. Captured by Swedish photographer Andreas Larsson, the campaign features creative director Serge Cajfinger’s bold and feminine designs.
“She is the very essence of the sensual and joyful femininity I wanted to convey this season,” says the designer.
Raquel Zimmermann Stars in the New Paule Ka Fall/Winter Campaign
1. Retro Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to embrace the glamour and elegance of bygone eras.
2. Feminine Empowerment - Brands can capitalize on the trend of empowering women through fashion and celebrating their unique sense of elegance and sensuality.
3. Creative Fashion Campaigns - The use of bold and character-filled fashion campaigns presents an opportunity for brands to express their unique aesthetic and captivate consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate retro-inspired designs and feminine empowerment themes into their collections.
2. Photography - Photographers can specialize in capturing creative and character-filled fashion campaigns.
3. Creative Direction - Creative directors can lead fashion brands in developing campaigns that convey a unique aesthetic and capture consumers' attention.