The Patrick Mohn Berlin Fashion Week 2010 line will most likely cause your jaw to drap. Famous for being the designer that hired homeless people to model his fashions for his runway last season, he manages to shock fashion-goers once again.
This time around he recruited massive bodybuilders and DJ Hell to set the mood for the catwalk. The models stood out with altered appearance. Strutting down the runway in bright kites and colorful garbage bags, while made up in fake hair, breasts and teeth, it was certainly a sight to see. For any lovers of strange and the bizarre, I'm sure you'll join me in my demand for Patrick Mohr to give us more!
The Patrick Mohr Berlin Fashion Week 2010 Line is a Shocker
1. Plastic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials to replace plastic in the fashion industry.
2. Alternative Fashion Shows - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unconventional methods of showcasing fashion, such as virtual reality or interactive experiences.
3. Inclusive Runway Modeling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Champion diversity and inclusivity by featuring models from underrepresented communities in fashion shows.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace avant-garde designs and push boundaries to create unique and unconventional fashion statements.
2. Sustainable Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop and market sustainable materials as a viable alternative to traditional fashion materials.
3. Fashion Events - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethink fashion show formats and incorporate interactive elements to engage and surprise the audience.