If you love to read, this stylistic lamp features an elegant paper lamp shade constructed entirely from layered book pages. Each book page used has been up-cycled and salvaged from discarded old-school novels.
Designed to hang vertically, this paper lamp shade dangles from the ceiling like a chandelier. This book page lamp features three distinctive fanned-out sections of hundreds of book pages that have been expertly folded by hand to custom-create this elegant long lamp. The way the book pages have been fanned out beautifully mimics the feel of flipping through the pages of a novel. With a delicate design, this book lamp even comes with a 15-foot long cord that is adjustable to fit any room decor. And, if you really wanted to, you can even read the lamp's book pages.
This Up-Cycled Lamp Features a Paper Lamp Shade Made of Book Pages
1. Up-cycled Lighting - Opportunity for creating innovative lighting designs by repurposing discarded materials like book pages.
2. Handcrafted Decoration - Opportunity to create unique and personalized decorative pieces through intricate folding and layering techniques.
3. Novelty Interior Design - Opportunity to incorporate unconventional and storytelling elements into home decor through the use of book pages.
1. Interior Design - Potential for interior designers to offer eco-friendly and creative lighting solutions using up-cycled materials.
2. Handmade Crafts - Market for artisans and crafters to create and sell handcrafted decorative lamps made from repurposed book pages.
3. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor retailers to cater to customers seeking unique and conversation-starting pieces with a literary twist.