Whether for use within a cafe or an office space, the Studio Roller paper dispenser is a versatile piece of equipment for brainstorming or displaying specials.
Designed by George and Willy, the Studio Roller works by keeping a large roll of butcher paper at your disposal to be utilized in a number of different ways.
If the Studio Roller is placed in a board room, it can be used for brainstorming sessions, for taking notes and much more. Placement of the Studio Roller paper dispenser in a cafe or restaurant allows it to be used to display specials or provide additional information for patrons.
The Studio Roller is a versatile piece of equipment that provides a functional yet rustic aesthetic for a variety of different purposes.
The Studio Roller Paper Dispenser is Suitable for Cafes and Offices
1. Versatile Paper Dispensers - There is an opportunity for innovative paper dispensers that can be used in various settings, such as cafes and offices.
2. Brainstorming Tools - Creating innovative brainstorming tools, like the Studio Roller, can enhance creativity and productivity in board rooms and other workspaces.
3. Functional Rustic Design - Designing functional yet rustic equipment, like the Studio Roller, offers disruptive innovation opportunities in various industries.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can benefit from paper dispensers like the Studio Roller for displaying specials and providing information to customers.
2. Office Supplies - Innovative paper dispensers can disrupt the office supplies industry by offering versatile solutions for note-taking and brainstorming sessions.
3. Interior Design - Functional yet rustic equipment, such as the Studio Roller, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the interior design industry.