Coca-Cola Serbia is celebrating the theme of togetherness in its recent design campaign by Tereza Cenic that focuses on creating paper clips in the shape of the iconic Coca-Cola bottle. The clip use highlights a sense of uniting by leveraging the undeniably recognizable Coca-Cola red hue and bottle shape.
Cenic utilizes the design of the paper clip and its purpose of keeping loose sheets together to act as an extension of globe togetherness. The clip is currently only a concept, but it offers a way the soft drink brand can use its globally recognized emblem to be used on a daily basis by consumers in an unlikely way. The subtle messaging leads the Coca-Cola brand to be recognized for its attempt to unify clients and consumers alike through a variety of industries.
Tereza Cenic's Coca-Cola Stationary Accessories to Promote Togetherness
1. Iconic Brand Collaborations - Collaborating with iconic brands to create unique stationary accessories presents disruptive innovation opportunities by leveraging the recognized emblems of both brands.
2. Promotional Merchandise Reinvention - Reinventing promotional merchandise by offering creative and unexpected products like bottle-shaped paper clips can disrupt traditional branding strategies and generate excitement.
3. Symbolic Representation in Design - Utilizing symbolic representations in design, such as the globe-togetherness symbolism of paper clips shaped like the iconic Coca-Cola bottle, offers opportunities for conveying meaningful messages and building brand recognition.
1. Promotional Products - The promotional products industry can experiment with unique and unexpected merchandise, such as bottle-shaped paper clips, to create memorable marketing campaigns.
2. Stationery and Office Supplies - The stationery and office supplies industry can embrace creative designs, such as iconic brand collaborations, to offer customers innovative and visually appealing products.
3. Brand Partnerships and Licensing - Brands can explore partnerships and licensing agreements to create symbolic representations in design, leveraging established emblems to appeal to consumers in various industries.