Adrian Merz of ‘I Never Kissed A Dog’ went to painstaking lengths with this amazing photoshoot. After her entire living area was covered with little tiny pieces of paper to prepare for the shoot, Adrian Merz captured some brilliant photographs.
Utilizing various light sources, Adrian Merz altered the ambient light to transform the set, thus creating pictures that portray alternative moods. It’s actually quite surprising that she had enough energy after setting up the shoot to actually get some great pics.
Adrian Merz' I Never Kissed a Dog Photoshoot is Amazing
1. Light Manipulation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new technologies or techniques for manipulating light to create alternative moods in artistic photography.
2. Detailed Installations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Find innovative ways to create elaborate art installations that utilize small, intricate materials like paper.
3. Transformative Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of ambient light and other elements to transform the mood and atmosphere of photographs.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Apply technological advancements in art and design to create immersive installations and captivating photographs.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce new techniques and equipment to the field of photography that can alter the way photographers manipulate light and set the mood.
3. Installation Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new methods and materials for creating elaborate art installations, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in terms of detail and creativity.