Palm Angels and Under Armour join forces to create a performance sportswear collection designed specifically to elevate recovery time for athletes. The range caters to athletes and entertainers, curating to their on-the-go lifestyle. The sportswear designs incorporate fabrics that use heat from the body to recycle it back using infrared energy to aid the overall healing process.
The apparel blends the fashion conscious approach of Palm Angels and performance of Under Armour to result in all night recoveries. Palm Angel's Francesco Ragazzi states that “similar to athletes, entertainers put stress on their bodies when traveling the world. I wanted to tell the story of athletes and entertainers who are constantly on the road through their personal style.”
Palm Angels and Under Armour Focus on Athlete Recovery
1. Recovery-centric Sportswear Designs - Incorporating fabrics that recycle heat from the body using infrared energy creates an opportunity for sportswear to aid the overall healing process.
2. Athlete-entertainer Lifestyle Sportswear - Sportswear designed for the on-the-go lifestyle of athletes and entertainers presents an opportunity for customization and personalization.
3. Fashion-performance Sportswear Mashup - Combining fashion conscious design with high-performance materials creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sportswear industry.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can design products that cater better to the recovery process of athletes and entertainers.
2. Fashion - Collaborations between fashion brands and sportswear brands presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in both industries.
3. Athletics - Designing sportswear specifically aimed at professional athletes and entertainers creates an opportunity for customization and personalization.