The Pallares Chair by designer Carlos Cordoba is a fun furniture seater that is easy to build.
Cordoba was able to explore and develop new materials from natural fibers for his chair collection. There are three identical parts that make up each of these featured stools, all made from composites of natural fiber tetera and polyester resin. The interchangeable parts are snapped together like a jigsaw puzzle for easy assembly and disassembly. What is great about this furniture piece is that it can be broken down into its smaller pieces to save space.
The puzzling pieces from the Pallares Chair come in a variety of colors so you can mix and match them so your stool fits with your interior decor.
Piece Together the Pieces of the Pallares Chair by Carlos Cordoba
1. Modular Furniture - The Pallares Chair demonstrates the trend of modular furniture, allowing for easy assembly, disassembly, and customization.
2. Sustainable Materials - Designer Carlos Cordoba's use of natural fibers in the Pallares Chair showcases the trend of using sustainable materials in furniture design.
3. Space-saving Solutions - The ability to break down the Pallares Chair into smaller pieces highlights the trend of space-saving furniture solutions.
1. Furniture Design - The Pallares Chair presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for furniture designers to explore modular and sustainable materials.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can take advantage of the Pallares Chair's interchangeable parts to create unique and customizable seating options.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The use of natural fibers in the Pallares Chair offers opportunities for manufacturers to adopt more sustainable practices in furniture production.