This BuzzFeed recipe for paleo protein bars is extremely simple, quick and takes zero bake time. This ultra healthy snack is the perfect way to boost energy and enjoy a snack without overloading on calories.
All you need to make this recipe needs is a blender and a pan. First blend up two cups of your favorite nuts -- any kind will do! Then in a large bowl, combine two handfuls of coconut, a quarter cup of chocolate protein powder and a quarter cup of cacao, a few dashes of chia seeds and a third of a cup of nut butter. Stir it up and add half a cup of melted coconut oil before scooping it all into a pan.
After about thirty minutes in the fridge, these tasty paleo protein bars are ready to be cut up and enjoyed!
This No-Bake Recipe for Healthy Paleo Protein Bars is a Crunchy Snack
1. Healthy Snacks - Creating DIY protein bars provides an opportunity to tap into the growing demand for healthy snacks.
2. Paleo Diet - Developing paleo-friendly recipes meets the need for options that align with this popular diet trend.
3. DIY Recipes - Providing easy-to-make recipes appeals to consumers looking for convenient and customizable options.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore healthier snack alternatives to cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Fitness and Wellness - The fitness and wellness industry can leverage DIY protein bar recipes to support customers in achieving their fitness goals.
3. Culinary and Recipe Websites - Culinary and recipe websites can feature DIY protein bar recipes to engage their audience and provide innovative content.