There are many hot chocolate mixes on the market that are heavily laden with sugars and ingredients that health-conscious consumers aim to steer clear of, but eatingEVOLVED's five-ingredient paleo hot chocolate takes a different approach. The protein-packed Hot Chocolate + Collagen product is made with just all-organic cacao, coconut sugar, cacao powder and cacao butter, plus grass-fed collagen from Vital Proteins. As such, the hot chocolate mix is free from gluten, dairy and soy.
The product is described as a lightly sweetened hot chocolate that has been taken "to the next level" with nutrients that are beneficial for one's hair, nails and skin.
As indulging in hot chocolate is a favorite ritual among consumers as the weather gets colder, this unique formula has the potential to provide warmth and comfort alongside other health benefits.
eatingEVOLVED's Organic Cacao Powder Mix is Enriched with Grass-Fed Collagen
1. Health-conscious Hot Chocolate - An emerging trend in the hot chocolate market is the creation of healthier versions that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Protein-packed Beverages - There is a growing trend of incorporating protein into beverages to provide additional nutritional benefits.
3. Functional Food and Drinks - Consumers are increasingly seeking out food and drink products that offer specific functional benefits beyond basic sustenance.
1. Health Food and Beverage - There is an opportunity for companies in the health food and beverage industry to create and market hot chocolate mixes that are healthier and appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Nutritional Supplements - The nutritional supplement industry can explore the incorporation of protein and other beneficial ingredients into hot chocolate mixes to cater to the growing demand for protein-packed beverages.
3. Beauty and Wellness - Beauty and wellness companies can tap into the trend of functional food and drinks by creating hot chocolate mixes that not only taste good but also provide specific benefits for hair, nails, and skin.