Book worms are well versed in the annoying occurrence of losing their page due to a flimsy bookmark failing to stay in place, so, one designer developed the Page Chaser -- a flexible bookmark that holds one's place as the page turns.
With book chaser, the reader can focus on enjoying their quiet time, taking bathroom and food breaks, without running the risk of forgetting to save a page. The barely-there design fits snugly between the front and end of the book, catching each page as the reader flips through.
The simple design enhances the book reading experience, eliminating the annoyances that are associated with reading, while promising a design that will stay in place.
The Page Chaser Catches Every Page as You Turn
1. Flexible Bookmarks - Page Chaser presents disruption opportunity for traditional bookmark manufacturers and retailers to revamp their products using flexible materials.
2. Enhanced Reading Experience - Page Chaser trend encourages innovation opportunity for publishers to integrate innovative bookmark designs or reading tools that complement consumers' relaxation needs.
3. Minimizing Book Damage - Page Chaser presents disruption opportunity for booksellers to create a better overall experience by reducing the risk of book damage.
1. Bookmarks Manufacturing - Bookmark manufacturers are presented with an opportunity to innovate using flexible materials that are durable and effective, following the trend presented by the Page Chaser design.
2. Book Publishing - Publishers hold the opportunity to enhance their publications by offering integrated bookmark designs, or printing prompts to suggest purchasing the Page Chaser.
3. Bookselling - Booksellers are encouraged to include the Page Chaser in their product mix, highlighting the seamless integration of the bookmark in their readers' experience, and also promoting the idea of minimizing damage to books.