The Pacsafe Vibe 28 backpack has been announced by the brand as a new piece of travel luggage for the brand's 20th anniversary that will offer travelers with advanced security when hitting the road.
The pack is crafted from Econyl, a recycled nylon fabric, and offers ample space for storing essentials like laptops, clothing and other small items to keep them protected from theft at all times. This is achieved that to the secure latch design of the zipper toggles that won't allow thieves to access the internal compartments when you aren't looking. This is paired with an RFID-blocking pouch on the front to protect your payment cards and devices from digital skimming thefts.
The Pacsafe Vibe 28 backpack also sports the Pacsafe Turtle Fund, which will receive all the proceeds from the sale of the bag to help support seat turtle conservation projects.
The Pacsafe Vibe 28 Stylishly Protects Data and Valuables from Theft
1. Recycled Fabric Luggage - Opportunity to create more sustainable and eco-friendly luggage options using recycled materials like Econyl.
2. Rfid-blocking Technology - Opportunity to develop new products that integrate RFID blocking technology for added security against digital theft.
3. Theft-proof Backpacks - Opportunity to create innovative backpack designs that provide advanced protection against theft.
1. Travel Accessories - The travel accessories industry can incorporate recycled materials and security features into their product lines.
2. Sustainability - The sustainability industry can explore new ways of repurposing waste materials to create environmentally friendly products.
3. Retail - Retailers can introduce eco-friendly, theft-proof products into their offerings, appealing to environmentally conscious and security-focused customers.