Direct-to-consumer business models are becoming increasingly popular as consumers continue to recognize and adopt their benefits, and Lumi, a packaging startup from Los Angeles, offers businesses an easy way to transition to a direct-to-consumer model at scale. The company prides itself on creating a single stop for businesses, giving them an intuitive dashboard that harmonizes every aspect of the packaging process.
In the earliest stages of a business, it can sometimes be possible to handle packaging and mailing internally. However, as companies scale up, that internal process can take up too much time to be efficient. Lumi aims to handle the bulk of the logistics for companies, helping them to focus on the product and the experience around it.
Lumi has worked with big brands like Wall Street Journal, MeUndies, Cratejoy, and Threadless.
'Lumi' Combines Packaging Touchpoints into a Single Experience
1. Direct-to-consumer Packaging - Lumi's intuitive dashboard helps businesses transition to a direct-to-consumer model at scale by harmonizing every aspect of the packaging process.
2. Outsourced Logistics - As companies scale up, Lumi provides an opportunity to outsource packaging logistics, allowing businesses to focus on product development and customer experience.
3. Streamlined Packaging Solutions - Lumi's holistic approach to packaging streamlines the entire process, offering businesses an efficient and simplified solution.
1. E-commerce - Lumi's packaging solutions cater to the growing e-commerce industry, providing a seamless process for direct-to-consumer businesses.
2. Subscription Box Services - By handling the logistics, Lumi supports the booming subscription box industry, enabling companies like Cratejoy to focus on curating their products.
3. Branding and Marketing - Lumi's packaging services offer branding opportunities, helping businesses like Threadless leave a memorable impression on customers.