The Outlier is an Australian label that is self-described to "lie outside normal experience," hence the name. It delivers curated jewelry, linen, bags, and hair accessories. It approaches self-love in a subtle approach, by spotlighting understated designs that seamlessly complement a plethora of different styles and personalities. The expansive range of quintessential goods is perfect for contemporary looks.
Some of the standout goods include the 'Tesselate Hinged' barrette, which features three acetate squares forming a hair clip, or the 'Solace' and 'Bedrock Splice' hinged barrettes. Both are also constructed from bold acrylic resin and allot materials with sparkling or tortoiseshell patterning. Notably, the Outlier also delivers sets of barrettes that are paired together to complement various styles.
Outlier Delivers a Curated Quintessential Accessories
1. Understated Jewelry - The trend of understated jewelry presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for jewelry companies to provide minimalistic yet unique pieces that can complement different styles.
2. Hair Accessories Revamp - The trend of revamped hair accessories presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to come up with unique and versatile designs for hair clips, barrettes, headbands, combs and other hair accessories.
3. Curated Accessories - The trend of curated accessories presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion companies to provide a range of products that complement each other while expressing individuality through personal style.
1. Jewelry - Jewelry companies can capitalize on the trend of understated jewelry by designing unique and minimalistic pieces that suit different styles.
2. Fashion Accessories - The trend of curated accessories presents an opportunity for fashion accessory companies to deliver complete sets of accessories that complement each other while being perfect for contemporary looks.
3. Hair Accessories - Hair accessory companies can exploit the trend of revamped hair accessories by providing easily-wearable, versatile, and unique designs of hair clips, barrettes, headbands, combs and other hair accessories.