Tokyo Otaku Mode's 'Otaku Coin' is a new kind of cryptocurrency that is set to be launched this summer, offering anime fans the easiest way possible to earn coins just by consuming their favorite content.
Although cryptocurrency mining is a daunting subject to many, Otaku Coin gives the average person the chance to earn doing things they already know and love—such as watching anime, sharing content or writing reviews.
Tokyo Otaku Mode is a company that brands itself as "the ultimate online destination for fans of Japanese pop culture," providing anime, manga, games and fashion to millions of fans worldwide through its online store. Otaku Coin introduces an entirely new way to connect content creators and consumers—as well as being able to pay for goods with Otaku Coin, anime fans also have the option to support creators with the cryptocurrency.
'Otaku Coin' is Earned by Watching Anime and Used to Support Creators
1. Fan-based Cryptocurrencies - Creating cryptocurrency based on fan loyalty to content creators could have disruptive innovation in the way companies engage with their audience.
2. Incentivized Content Consumption - By incentivizing content consumption through digital currencies, companies have the opportunity to increase interaction and loyalty among their audience with the added bonus of receiving important data.
3. Blockchain Loyalty Rewards - The integration of blockchain technology in reward systems can offer more secure and convenient transactions while providing a valuable customer loyalty experience.
1. Entertainment - Creating unique digital currencies like Otaku Coin aimed at specific entertainment audiences not only increases fan engagement, but also introduces new monetization opportunities for the entertainment industry.
2. Blockchain Technology - Otaku Coin's use of blockchain technology to create a secure transaction system opens up the possibility for innovation in various industries, including finance and logistics.
3. E-commerce - Integrating fan-based cryptocurrencies like Otaku Coin into e-commerce platforms can greatly enhance customer loyalty and create new revenue streams for online retailers and content creators.